1 minute ago
Summit Survival ⎜ Semi-Vanilla Perimeter Project Completion Date: 2025
We take Minecraft Survival Multiplayer (SMP) back to the fundamentals with only some minor quality of life features to improve gameplay, avoiding restricting gamemodes such as Towny or Factions, or bloated land-claiming plugins. Raid abandond bases, PvP, craft or build, we allow you to play your way without restricting rules and game plans. Why are we semi-vanilla instead of vanilla? We have a few features, such as liquid tanks to store lava and XP, the ability to use leads on villagers and most mobs, and we allow for 2 /sethomes and /spawn. (not including bed). We don't give handouts like kits or have /tpa. Distance is real on Summit Survival. See you ingame!
What is the Summit Survival Java IP?
The Java IP for Summit Survival is summitsurvival.org
What is the Summit Survival Bedrock IP?
The Bedorck IP for Summit Survival is summitsurvival.org with port 19132
How do I vote for Summit Survival?
Just click the green "Vote" button on this page! You can vote once every 24 hours.
What is the Summit Survival Discord server?
Join the Summit Survival Discord server here: https://discord.gg/tyuJ97dVfp
How do I join Summit Survival?
- On the main screen, go to "Multiplayer", then "Add Server".
- For "Server Address, enter summitsurvival.org, then click "Done".
- Double click the newly added server to join!
- On the main screen, hit "Play", then switch to the "Servers" tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the server list and hit "Add Server".
- Enter whatever server name you'd like. For the server address, enter summitsurvival.org. For the port, enter 19132.
Is this server owned by you? Please contact us on Discord and we'll help you reclaim this listing.